Sunday, September 16, 2007

Am I really doing this of my own free will?

I am almost finished reading the article on free will and determinism. To me, the logic seems kind of circular. But it does bring up a very good question: do we do ANYTHING of our own free will? I am now beginning to wonder this, and probably will not sleep tonight, because this will be all that i will be able to think about. And then i will have to start wondering if I am staying awake because it was determined, or if it is because I want to stay up and think about these things. im off to bed, when you see me in class tomorrow, i will have dark rings around my eyes, because I will seriously have been up all night thinking about this.

1 comment:

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

It appears as though you got some sleep.