Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Omnivorous Natures

Humans are Omnivores. We were built to be omnivores as can be seen by the way our teeth are set up. Since the beginning of time, humans have hunted and eaten other animals. Other animals kill other animals and eat them. We are doing what our natures tell us to do. I personally do not eat most meat, but I see nothing wrong with other people eating meat.

I do think that we need to find a more humane way to kill the animals, but I see nothing wrong with eating meat.

Sorry that this is sort of scattered....

2 comments:

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

Our omnivorous nature says nothing at all about what we should eat, only what we can eat.

Nikki said...

I think that the way that our body is built to use what is most benificial for us. It is the easiest way for us to get certain nutrients that we need.